Welcome to the Wahoo Airport!
The Wahoo Municipal Airport is a publicly owned facility which is located just north and east of the intersection of Highways 77/92 and 109. on the northeast edge of Wahoo. The Wahoo Municipal Airport is owned and managed by the Wahoo Airport Authority.
The Wahoo Airport Authority has completed the following projects in recent years:
- Update to Runway Lighting, REIL and relocation of beacon (Fall 2014)
- Repairs to taxiways around hangars to address width and drainage (2019)
- Planned runway resurfacing of paved runway - 2021-2022
- Removal/replacement of paved runway ($4.5 million) improvement completed in Fall 2022
The Airport is currently managed by the Wahoo Airport Authority with the assistance of the City of Wahoo Main Offices. To contact the Authority, please send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Wahoo Airport Features:
- Pilot's lounge
- Courtesy car
- Fuel: 100 LL, 24-hour self-service
- Jet A, 24-hour self-service
- Hangars may be available depending on demand