Planning and Zoning Regulations, Forms and Applications
WAHOO ZONING MAP adopted 10/11/2018.
TRANSPORTATION CORRIDOR DESIGN STANDARDS were adopted on May 23, 2019, which affect projects located within the corridor overlay district
- The Wahoo Zoning Regulations list zoning districts and permitted, conditional, and accessory uses allowed within those districts. Uses listed as "Conditional" require an application and approval process.
- Information on Conditional Use process, Application for Conditional Use
CHANGE OF ZONING
- Property owners may request that the zoning designation on their property be changed by filing an application. This process requires publication of notice in the newspaper, posting of a sign, and separate public hearings before the Planning Commission and City Council
- Information on Rezoning request process, Application for Change of Zoning.
- To request a change in the text of the Zoning Regulations, complete the Application for Amendment of Zoning Regulations ($250 filing fee per Res. 2016-16)
- The Wahoo Subdivision regulations provide requirements and standards for new development, Preliminary and Final plats must be submitted in a format approved by the Wahoo Zoning Administrator and the Saunders County Register of Deeds.
Application for Subdivision, and Checklists
Floodplain Development Permit
On October 25, 2012 the City of Wahoo adopted Infrastructure Standards and Specifications that describe in detail the material and installation standards that must be followed for any improvement to be accepted into the City of Wahoo Infrastructure system. Included in this document are specs for paving removal and replacement, curb replacement, and downtown sidewalk replacement.